Compressed Gas is commonly used in Workshops. The aim of this course is to ensure trainees are made fully aware of all safety aspects when using gasses. The day consists of a 3hr safety seminar, 45 mins safe setting up/closing down procedure, rest of the day practical cutting course.
- Air separation
- Gas properties / hazards / safety
- Film (25 mins)
- Procedure for lighting up and shutting down
- Associated equipment- regulators, fba's, hoses, nrvs, torches, nozzles.
- Cylinder handling Cylinder storage
- Practical lighting up / purging / and closing down
- One day if practical element required, half day for safety seminar only. Attendance Certificate on course completion