At a glance…
- Duration: 2.5 - 3 Hours
- Recertification Period: 5 year recommendation
- Prerequisites: Internet access through PC, laptop or tablet.
Gain an industry-recognised certificate from the comfort of your own home with our one-day course in rodent control.
Overview in brief
This course focuses on both preventive and curative methods of rodent control. It will teach learners how to use the most efficient and safe method of control whilst minimising damage to the environment. Whilst the course covers key rodent control legislation, it’s essential that anyone working in pest control keeps up-to-date with changes in legislation and best practice.
The finer details
There are five modules in this course. A minimum score of 80% is required to pass. Upon successful completion, a Lantra certificate of training will be available to download and print.
To Book on Responsible and Effective Control of Commensal Rodents BOOK HERE
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who in pest control who needs to buy rodenticide for professional use.
What will be covered?
- Why is it necessary to control rodents?
- The biology and behaviour of rodents
- Carrying out a survey
- Non-chemical methods
- Current rodenticides and formulations
- Safe transportation and disposal of rodenticides
- Completing documentation.