There is a legal requirement to train all your staff in general health and safety in the workplace, at their induction and at intervals in accordance with your risk assessment.
This half day course will introduce trainees to an overview of the most important pieces of health and safety legislation covering workplaces today. It will also introduce a recognised management system to assist businesses in meeting their obligations in line with current best practice and legislation.
- A health and safety policy template in Microsoft Word format
- Details on the most prominent legislation acts and regulations including:
- Manual handling
- Display screen equipment
- First aid
- Welfare facilities including workstations and lighting
- Control of substances hazardous to health
- Personal protective equipment
- Reporting of Injuries diseases and dangerous occurrences
- Fire safety management
- Alone Working